Being the Scattered Church
Updates to the ABC church community during the time of Coronavirus
- We have a weekly online service, which you can watch live or catch up with at any point during the week.
- Youth groups (Cornerstone, Celebrations and After Eights) are meeting remotely for now. Contact Martin for more details about this.
- Children's resources are available from Judith by weekly e-mail and Friday Club also continues online for now.
- Make sure you're on the church email lists for copies of The Way, prayer requests and other information. This can be done via MyABC, but contact the church office if you prefer.
- There will be a 'Thought for the Day' twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which will be circulated via email. You can see previous ones here.
- We meet to pray at Prayer Breakfast twice a month, 1st and 3rd Saturdays, 8.30am -9.30am online. Look out for details.
- We are running Alpha online. Feel free to join us and explore the Christian Faith. For more information click here.
- Our Senior Pastor has written to the church, these letters are available for all to read here.